By now I will have been in Nigeria at least a week or so! At this point in any journey you experience all kinds of new things.
I’d value prayers, thoughts and wishes for:
– Finding my way to work and back
– Being street-savvy and staying safe
– Getting to know my neighbors!
– Loadshedding (limited electricity) that i’d adapt quickly
– Alone time, evenings draw in fast here, that means a fair bit of time in the evenings to try and occupy myself – pray for awesome neighbors!!
– Church, that i’ll find one, settle and find ways of being fed spiritually
Praying that you have found your adventure, that you’re pursuing it with faith and that you remember to stop and thank God along the way… Much love C x